Sunday, October 9, 2011

I Can't Believe My Weekend!

I got SO much done. Maybe not a ton, but I finally got our garage clean!!!! That is a HUGE accomplishment. It hasn't been clean since they started to build this house. That was at least 5 years ago. It was so gross. I think I almost filled an entire garbage bag with dirt. I know it is stupid, but I am excited to get it organized now. I need to go to Menards on Wednesday to get utility carts. Is it horrible that I am jacked up for it? Yes I know...I'm officially old. 

I have big plans for 2 other, no 3 other, projects in our house. I thought of them this week as I was trying to clean the shit out of this place. I decided we are getting rid of the desktop computer and desk in the guest room and I am putting in a cube shelf unit instead. I swear, that damn desk is like a magnet to crap. The most random shit end up on that desk and I'm sick of it. Plus, if I get the cube thing I can put cute baskets in it and have one more spot to put picture frames and nick knacks. :)

I also am back to wanting to paint the kitchen. Alicia had really good ideas, but the problem is Thane. He is being so picky about what we do to the kitchen, which I understand totally, but ugg. He is concerned about what we do to it and how it will effect the selling of the house in the future because it is a central location in the house. Someone suggested sage green...another suggested charcoal (which I actually thought about too) but ugg I don't know! It's such a huge decision because people will always see it when they come over!

SO anyways, I got almost all the laundry done. I had plans to clean the basement for the Halloween party, but that will have to wait until next weekend. I got most of the upstairs clean for Staci's shower and I plan to move furniture next Monday and clean the carpets. Man I have a lot to do! 

Peace out home fries...hope you had a great weekend. :)

-Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment