Monday, April 20, 2015

Round II

2-17-15

Well we did it!

B Sutts the 2nd will be arriving....in October we think? It is still too early to go to the doctor to get an "exact" date. 

Thane just tried to get me to call our baby BS2. No. Just no. 

 I called to make our 8 week appointment and they had the perfect date and time open. Tuesday at 12:30. I get done with work at noon on Tuesdays so it was perfect!! I wouldn't have to tell anyone why I had to go on break at that specific time and could wait until I knew our baby was ok. 

Is that normal? 

Does anyone else worry that things won't work out. I don't want to say type the word...it is to scary to even type. I don't have a history of it, but it is sadly so common. I don't know if my heart could take it. People who have gone through it are a whole new kind of strong. I'm not that strong. I don't know if I could handle it.

Anyways, back to my appointment. I had to hid in the bathroom at work to make it. That was weird and gross. 

They called me today and said we had to reschedule. Of course we did. Nothing can fall into place that easy. Of course my doctor was going to be on vacation during my 8th week. And then of course the other doctor was going to be on vacation too. Oiy. 

So the big appointment got pushed back a week. Sad. 

I'm so anxious to see B Sutts the 2nd. 

So obviously today isn't the 17th of Feb. I have so many thoughts running through my head that I want to save forever for this baby that I have to write them down. We are only 4 weeks along though...its a little early to let the whole world know right now. 

I can't believe how hard it is to keep this secret!! 

With P we knew about 6 or 7 weeks so I didn't have to sit on it that long. This is torture! It's such great news I want to tell everyone I see...but that isn't the best idea. So, I'm not going to do that I guess. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment