Friday, October 12, 2018

#last90days

Day 3 of me doing the #90lastdays challenge..and day 2 of me actually waking up on time to do my version. I should probably figure out what I want the other 4 items on my daily to do list are. It's Rachel Hollis' newest motivational idea. 90 days left of the year...spend them on an upward climb instead of a downward spiral. In a nut shell. 

She has 5 items on the daily check list. And now that I'm trying to find said checklist at 545am I realize I must be using the wrong hashtag. Oiy. Need.More.Coffee. 

So it's like...get up an hour early. Drink an assload of water. Exercise at least 30 minutes a day. Write down 10 things you are grateful for. and one more thing...I only have like 25 more minutes until my monsters may wake up..I don't have time to research it right now. 

I figure, I should already be drinking that much water and moving for 30 minutes a day...but ok I'll admit I'm not. Maybe I'll try to do all those and my blogging/reading routine will take place of the grateful part. I've never been good at that. I'm not a deep person and I feel like it puts so much pressure on me to have these deep things I'm grateful for. I don't think I can focus that much and that long on one task to really write something profound. 

I mean right now...I'm grateful Jensen went back to sleep. I'm standing outside his door at 5:32 hanging birthday streamers and he throws open his door. I don't have his birthday balloons out yet...the streamers are all in my hand...not a fun birthday surprise. AND I wanted to blog and drink coffee. So yes. I am grateful he went back to bed. 

I don't feel that is deep enough to write on paper and look back at in a few weeks and think "Woowww Pam. You really get life." I'd look back and roll my eyes and think "Yup. You got lucky Sutter. You almost legit had to start your day at 530...and end up with a crabby 3 year old by noon."

FOUND IT!! It's #last90days.

God that'd be embarrassing to base my stuff on the wrong hashtag. I should probably tell the other 2 people I found on Facebook that are also doing it wrong. Then we can join the 15K other people who have their lives together. 


Weird how I forgot the food one. 

I saw someone was giving up coffee creamer. Ummmmmmmm. No. How does one drink their coffee with no flavor and close their eyes and pretend they are in a hotel room on a beach with no one bothering them? Not that I do that. I'm just saying hypothetically how would one do that?

I suppose I should just stick to her 5 huh? I mean this women has sold 9 million copies of Girl WasYour Face (those are my estimated numbers not actual fact.). I think she knows what is going on.

Fun fact: When I started this blog it was titled: Why We Sold Our House. Clearly my brain didn't like that.  

I should have some catch phrase to end my blogs. Like Al Roker "Let's see what's happening outside your window!" or "Stay Classy San Diego!" 

If you want to laugh right now..please go google Anchor Man Quotes. 

Have a good day everyone! Make someone smile today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment