Sunday, February 23, 2014

Last Chance Binge

Why is it that every time I'm about to start something new in the workout world I binge the weekend before?

Like instead of a Last Chance Workout..I have a Last Chance Binge.

Gotta eat all the food I won't let myself touch while on a diet...or maybe "not let myself touch" is extreme. It's more like "not let myself eat this without regret."

Don't act like you don't do it. 

Wait..you don't? You mean this is the reason I can't lose weight?? 

Tomorrow I start my Biggest Loser Bootcamp with my coworkers. so what did I have to dinner last night?

Culvers.

I was going to just stop and get fries because I didn't eat much yesterday and I didn't want my body to go into starvation mode. (insert sarcasm)

So I am sitting there in the drive-through (is that how you spell it? It doesn't' look right and my spell checker is in bed.) and I start to stress out. Drive-throughs are stressful! They just assume you know what you want when you pull in. 

Well you know what magical annoyed voice...internal struggle going on here. It's Fat Girl vs Pinterest Motivational Board Girl in this Equinox..so give the girls a minute to hash things out!

And you know what they say when you assume things. 

So anyways, I'm sitting here just seconds before I know the voice will start to talk to me and I'm thinking "Im only getting fries" and then I start to think..."weeellll....you are about to start an 8 week journey of weight loss and finding yourself..maybe you should just have a ButterBurger too?"

Before I know it..she is asking me if I want cheese with that. 

Fat Girl won this round.

Pintrest Motivational Board Girl will trump starting tomorrow. 

Don't worry. 

I just finished the Oreos. 








No comments:

Post a Comment